Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

kids again



to my dearest lovely sweet n hensem guy 
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY 

I'm so lucky to have such a great friend like you
who'd forgive me if I forgot his birthday. hehee..
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!

[ rindu zaman sekolah kita ]
Mum,I don't wanna grow up , I hope I can sailing off to Neverland ~

...................................

I have managed to have a little bit of fun lately
Now i realized, there are plenty of good reasons for fighting


5 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

keep fighting :)

chokeLy said... [Reply]

@iszieylyanziy

thanks..:D

Ahli Sains said... [Reply]

Ape lg...bg adiah ar kt die

chokeLy said... [Reply]

@Ahli Sains

hahaha.. tok rasuah ke ape tu?
die baek.. biase die je yg belanje.:p

Unknown said... [Reply]

canteqnye mickey...^^

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

the barcode printer: free barcode generator
Blog PERSENDIRIAN.