Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

better late than never

i choose to be happy

This moment is mine
I live for this moment
I will make the most of this moment
I choose to be happy
I am not going to worry about the future
I am not going to regret the past
I am leaving behind all the hurts
that I've carried with me
I forgive everyone I felt has hurt me
I forgive myself for hurting someone else
I choose to be happy because
This moment is mine
I will share my happiness with everyone
who shares this moment with me
for when I share my happiness
I feel good about myself
and my happiness will grow
I can share this happiness
without expecting anything in return
If it's returned I'll feel happy
But if it isn't
I'll still feel happiness
Because I shared my happiness
And my happiness comes from within me
I choose to be happy
For this moment is mine




I choose to be happy
and I choose to feel great
and I choose to enjoy every minute of  it
and I choose not to let things make me irate
because i know its better late than never



0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

the barcode printer: free barcode generator
Blog PERSENDIRIAN.